FamFest, the festival that puts kids and families at the forefront, will be making its return this weekend, and this time it will be heading north and taking place at the Wild Clover Farm just outside of Stellenbosch.
Having successfully launched a year ago at the Claremont Cricket Club in Constantia this family festival will be taking place on this Sunday, April 13th. Families can look forward to an action-packed day full of kiddies entertainment including jumping castles, petting farm, face painting, balloon sculpturing, roaming magician, kids movies and interactive dance sessions brought to you by Jelly Bean Events – specialists in kids entertainment and events.
Whilst the event is geared towards kids, FamFest has plenty for mums and dads to enjoy with a wonderful selection of live music entertainment, delicious food, a fully stocked bar and shaded seating areas. In addition to this, with the help of a controlled entry, tight security, an on-site medic, labelled wristbands and FamFest child-minders, parents can sit back and enjoy the day while the kids run riot! Check out the FamFest video from the previous festival here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Having witnessed first-hand a lack of events geared towards families, FamFest was created and brought to life by Frankie Hannigan, owner of 4Leaf Agency and father of three young boys.
“We’ve had an amazing response to FamFest, most importantly amongst kids – who are the main stars of the day”, says Hannigan. “It’s simple – if kids are happy, parents are happy and that’s what we aim for!”
Activities to look forward to include:
- Small Petting Farm – 10am until 4pm
- Tractor rides – 15 mins ride (with a possibility of seeing some ‘Game’!)
- 10 x inflatables – 10am to 4pm
- Face Painting – 3 hours – from 11:30am until 2:30pm
- Balloon sculpturing – 3hours – from 11:30am until 2:30pm
- Roaming magician (60 mins) from 1pm-2pm
- Interactive Dance Sessions by JellyBean Events (30 mins) from 11:30am until 2:30pm
- Hula Hooping session (30 mins) at 2:00pm on main stage
- Live music by Boomslang Alley, K, Ray & The Bird, Simon van Gend, Andy Lund and Paint Club – from 10:30am all the way through until 4pm
Date: Sunday, 13 April, 2014
Venue: Wild Clover farm, R304, Cape Town. Map: http://bit.ly/1mSQtoz.
Tickets: R60 per person available from http://www.quicket.co.za/
How to enter:
2. Fill out the form below
For extra entries:
You can do one or all of the below but please submit your details via the form one more time to let me know what you did.
* Follow me via social media on one, or all, of these channels:
* Share this giveaway on your Facebook page or blog
* Tweet about the giveaway – remember to include @Becomingyoublog #CheckersBaby in your tweet. Make it something like this….
I just entered to WIN 5 tickets to FamFest happening this Sunday in Stellenbosch via @Becomingyoublog & @FamFestSA. Enter here: http://wp.me/p4iEJA-7Cb
The weather is looking wonderful for FamFest this weekend, so don’t miss out on this day of excitement at the beautiful Wild Clover Farm and grab your tickets today!
The giveaway will close on Thursday 10 April at 5pm. Winner will be announced on Friday 11 April.
Special shoutout to the various partners involved in making FamFet a success: The Wild Clover Farm, Swift Displays, Cape Town Food Trucks, Pumped Industries, The Beer Merchant, JellyBean Events and The UpLiftment Programme