Have I got some exciting news for the beauty lovers among you!
Today sees the start of a most amazing collaborative competition that I’m a part of and I can’t wait to share more details with you…
I’ve joined forces with 7 of the best beauty bloggers from around South Africa. Together we’ve donated some of our favourite beauty products of all time to create a MOST EPIC beauty giveaway
We’re giving away beauty products we love worth over R10 000 in a mega beauty haul hamper!
Say what??!! Yes, you read that right. One lucky follower of this blog can WIN this hamper of incredible, iconic makeup and fragrance products worth over R10 000….
As my contribution to this AMAZING prize I’ve donated 3 of my all-time favourite beauty and hair products to the prize…
These 3 products are ones I’ve used daily for years and years.
1.Firstly, Moroccanoil. If you can believe it this was THE FIRST beauty product I ever reviewed on my site waaaay back in 2011. And the good news is that I still believe in it 100%. I use it every single day to tame my tresses and keep them looking healthy and smelling great. This iconic dry hair oil is a treatment treat for all hair types and one I think every woman should own. (R540)
2. Second on my list is the iconic Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. This is one of the most beloved beauty products of all bloggers, models and beauty fanatics for good reason: it’s a multi-purpose product that works! I bought my very first tube way back in 2003 when I first moved to the UK and saw it appearing in so many magazines and blogs that I knew I had to try it. It’s saved my skin on many occasions and I keep a tube handy for dry lips, cracked heels, sunburn, unruly eyebrows, cuts, sore cuticles etc etc. I’m sure there aren’t many beauty bloggers who don’t swear by this product and we each have our own way of using it. Do a quick search online and you’ll see why it’s a must-have for your beauty kit! (R285)
3. Another iconic beauty product on most “must-have” lists is the YSL Touche Éclat concealer pen. This is one of the most beloved beauty brands around, esp with makeup artists and models who are looking to conceal blemishes, highlight features and reveal radiance – this one handy tool does all three in one! Touche Éclat is the original must-have for a radiant, flawless face. With a few strategic strokes you can highlight cheekbones, hide dark circles, blur fine lines and eliminate signs of fatigue. Sleek and sophisticated, it’s easy to slip into your bag for quick touch-ups on the go and it’s certainly the one beauty secret no woman should be without which is probably why one pen is sold every 10 seconds somewhere in the world! (R500)
There you have it… 3 of my all-time favourite beauty products that I felt I need to share with you!
Here is a list of some of the other iconic beauty brands and products featuring in this mega beauty hamper:
|Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss|
|Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit|
|YSL Waterproof Mascara|
|Urban Decay After Dark palette|
|Salvatore Ferragama Signorina EDP|
|TheBalm Nude’tude Eyeshadow Palette|
|Calvin Klein CK ONE Mascara|
|Essie Frillin’ me softly luxe effects polish|
|Benefit Porefessional Matte Rescue|
|Chloe EDP 50ml|
|Moroccanoil Treatment oil|
|YSL Touche Eclat Slogan Edition|
|Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant 50g|
|Kiehls’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate|
|Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm|
|Giorgio Armani Si fragrance 30ml|
|Ghd Detangling Comb|
|My scheming mask X4|
|Lancome Monsieur Big Marker|
|Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara|
TOTAL VALUE? R13 189.90
So, how can you win this mega beauty spoil?
To participate head on over to my Instagram account and look for the image featuring ALLLL the beauty products to find out more!
Here’s a quick run down so you know what to expect
- FOLLOW me on Instagram (@becomingyou)
- Like the picture featuring the Mega Beauty Haul
- Tag 3 of your friends in the comments of any of the Instagram pics in the round up (prob easiest if you do this on the first one eg mine!)
- Go to the tagged beauty blogger in my description, follow them and like the pic then go to the next beauty blogger tagged in their description.
Follow these steps ’til you find yourself back at my profile. That’s it! You’re done!
The top South African beauty bloggers taking part in this collab??
At the end of the giveaway we’ll be selecting only ONE winner who has
(a) tagged 3 friends on one profile and
(b) that is following all 8 participating bloggers.
There will be 8 finalists from which one winner will be randomly selected. We will all announce the winner at the same time on our posts on Instagram!
Go and enter NOW and you could be in the running to win THIS incredible beauty haul…
Terms & Conditions apply (see the Instagram post)
Competition ends on 29 October 2017. The winner will be announced on 1 November 2017. The judges decision is final etc etc.