Its’s Wednesday which means it’s Wht I… blogger interview day! Hooray! I hope you’re here for that very reason.
Today I’m sharing my space with Rayne, a 21 year-old beauty blogger from Cape Town who blogs over at Make it Rayne.
She is a lover of all things beautiful, but especially make-up, fashion, skin care and hair care! Head over to her blog to read her reviews on products and more about her latest hauls and swaps.
– Family comes first. Yes, blah blah. As I am getting older I am starting to realize how un-cliché that cliché is.
– That eyebrows are sisters, not twins.
– Another oh-so-clichéd cliché; if you can dream it, you can do it.
– That heating up a boiled egg in a microwave is one BAD idea. Don’t try this at home, kids.
– Edgars account cards are not worth the tears.
– Family. Always.
– My boyfriend who requests to be known on the internet as just Boyfriend. Are all internet ladies’ boyfriends/husbands/significant others like this? I feel like they are.
– Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kylie and Kendal.
– Make-up.. Make-up… Make-up…
– My blog ‘Make It Rayne’. It’s the closest I have ever come to having a child and I love my blog, I do I do.
– GOSH, Catrice, Dermalogica, John Frieda, LUSH, NYX, Wet ‘n Wild and any other cosmetic brands who do not test on animals.
– Make-up. Sushi. Wine. Food.
– Anything and everything by Jodi Picoult or Marian Keyes. I have an un-proof read manuscript of Jodi Picoult’s book ‘Leaving Time’ which she signed for me when she came on her book tour to Cape Town. I would probably choose to save this if my house ever burnt down. PS and she told me a have a beautiful name. And then I told her that her name is also beautiful. Okay, Rayne.
– Any beauty blogs that I can get my eyes on.
– World Peace
– For M.A.C to be affordable to those who can’t afford it
– All the make-up.
– To travel in the next few years. And I mean to properly travel and explore more than a few countries.
– An acid green Hermes Birkin.
– For people to pronounce my name correctly so that I can stop making ‘raining’ hand gestures after they’ve asked me to repeat myself for the fourth time.
– Anything and everything. I am not a one style kinda gal. I usually wear leggings and a sweater on a day to day basis but when its time to get dressed up then I get dressed up! I am especially fond of sequins and I am a huge fan of sparkly things.
– Lots of lovely make-up.
– A smile.
– Validation. I know I need to work on this cause ain’t nobody got time for other people’s validation.
– And last, but not least, all the make-up.