Just when I thought I might have come to the end of blogs to feature in this series I came across a lovely one that I thought definitely deserved a mention here… From South to South documents Lara’s travels and tastes around the world through her beautiful photography and thoughtful reviews.
– that everything and anything in life is subject to change, so be grateful for the blessings in your life and try not to get too hung up on the bad stuff, it’s only temporary …
– yourself, your strengths and weaknesses, you are your own best asset!
– what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, I was never convinced of this saying until I came face to face with it, now I am a firm believer in its truth
– that you are in control of your life, you call the shots
– your boundaries
– in abundance, unconditionally and with childish enthusiasm
– your God, yourself, animals and your nearest & dearest
– sunsets, nature and the beauty of Cape Town
– to give and receive
– to be creative
– is sometimes not enough…but it’s an excellent place to start
– the labels on food and medication, be aware of what you put into your body
– between the lines, don’t always just take things at face value
– your emails before you send them, there’s nothing attractive about someone that can’t spell or use spell check!
– to dance
– kiss in the moonlight
– take photos
– laugh until I can’t breathe
– eat ice cream
– give hugs
– celebrate Christmas
– drink champagne
– marvel at something
– and make a wish
– your hair lose
– high heels
– little to bed
– a genuine smile
– pretty much whatever makes you feel confident!
– to let go and let live
Thanks Lara for taking part – it was lovely to get to “know” you a bit more via this interview!