1. Sleep in a bit on Sat morning (like maybe 8!?) Kids whose with me?
2. Start my new book – One Day by David Nicholls – hoping to finish it BEFORE the movie comes out.
3. Attend 2 kids bday parties – yes this is what your social life revolves around once you have kids….
4. Have a long, lazy lunch in a new eatery in Cape Town catching up with my besties from school who I haven’t seen in WEEKS due to new jobs and new loves (neither mine mind you!)
5. Watch Crazy Stupid Love starring Steve Carrell and Ryan Gosling with my own crazy stupid love – now all we need is a babysitter for our date night to be confirmed – any volunteers??? Granny???
6. Enjoy time in community with Common Ground South
7. Chill out with family for a Sunday lunch
8. Get out in nature – weekend walks on Sunday afternoons are one of our favourite ways to do this. Might try the Constantia Greenbelt or Silvermine to enjoy the waterfall and new spring greenery!
9. Take some pics of my cute kids – they are growing so fast and I haven’t got one of them together for a while. Felt like I was missing a limb while my camera was in for repairs – so happy to have it back! Whoop Whoop
10. Catch up on some blogging – after last weeks blog crises’ (what the plural form??) I have some catching up to do with some posts that got lost… sob. Anyway I hope to get back on track. I feel a bit behind in this arena but I’m sure I’m not alone – bloggers do you have ups and downs in your blogging life??? Please share!
So that’s my weekend in a 10 point list (not really a nutshell hey?) What are your plans??? The weather is looking a little mis here in CT – Winter seems to have arrived now that it’s Spring!