Iconic Australian fashion brand Cotton On has recently joined forces with Mark Tuckey to come together and create a bespoke homeware collection that makes modern and effortless design accessible and fun for everyone. Today I’m sharing a sneak peek at the very NEW Cotton On Home collection.
The range includes bed linen, cushions, blankets and throws, wooden serving bowls, platters, ceramic storage jars and mugs, wooden chopping boards and general storage vessels.
I’m loving the beautifully designed pieces for various areas of the home. The Mark Tuckey + Cotton On collection includes:
• EAT – All things for the kitchen, including wooden bowls, chopping blocks, platters and tea towels
• DRINK – All vessels to drink from, including mugs, glasses and dog bowls
• RELAX – All things that help you create a space to relax in, including blankets and throws, cushions, ottomans and beanbags, scented candles, wall hooks and wooden clocks
• STORE – Everything you need to help get your home in order, including storage jars, laundry baskets, tote bags, overnight bags and storage bags
• BATHE – All things you want in the bathroom, including bathmats, bathrobes and hand towels
• SLEEP –All things for the bedroom, including duvet sets, sheets and pillowcases, blankets and cushions
The collection is Cotton On’s first foray into the homewares market as the global retail powerhouse expands its category offering and moves into the lifestyle space.
The collection combines effortless design with pared-back simplicity and features quality natural materials such as cotton, linen and timber.
Mark Tuckey + Cotton On retails from R149 for a Twin Mug Set to R1 899 for a King Duvet Set.
The collection will be available online at www.cottonon.com from Friday 3 July 2015 and from 8 July 2015 in select Cotton On stores across South Africa namely Eastgate, Gateway, Sandton, Canal Walk, Pavilion, Cresta, Cavendish, Clearwater, Brooklyn, Rosebank and V&A Waterfront
Images: Cotton On