Every mom out there has spent a sleepless night (or 50) not knowing what is wrong with her sick child and anxiously waiting for the sun to rise in order to phone the doctor for the first available appointment. Fortunately CALPOL® have developed a unique new app for that provides moms with a helping hand.
In response to parents’ needs, CALPOL®s Helping Hand app includes a Symptom Checker which has essential information on the key symptoms for the most common childhood illnesses, providing easily accessible information while allowing parents’ to keep as much of their attention where it’s needed most – their sick child!
Created with busy moms in mind, the app has been uniquely designed so that it can be used single-handedly while a parent is holding their child!
Other features include:
• Dosage Diary that enables parents to record the dose given to their child and will remind them when they last dosed.
• Emergency Room Locator – speedy, essential information for a parent wherever they might be with their child when they fall ill (especially helpful when away from home!)
• Temperature Tracker that helps parents monitor their child’s temperature over the course of an illness
• Personalised Profiles for each child in order to help parents track dosages given to their child and monitor their temperature and keep all medical information about each child in one place!
• Immunisation Information, including automated immunisation reminders so you know what shots are due next.
Download Calpol’s Helping Hand app to your phone or tablet from one of the links below and check it out!