I welcome guest posts from fellow family travel bloggers who want to widen their audience, get noticed by my readers and get a link back to their site from mine (DA 40)
Currently looking for submissions on the following topics…
- 10+ best family-friendly things to do in a particular city/area
- family-friendly holiday destinations
- family travel in Africa
- traveling with kids – tips, advice, packing lists
- tips for traveling with toddlers, tweens and teens
- your family holiday stories
If you feel you have an idea that matches one of the above, feel free to contact me via email using the form below.
PLEASE NOTE: I’m only looking for quality, genuine travel writers to submit great quality articles. If you are looking to place a commercial link, please email me for my rates.
Guest Post Guidelines
*Please read through the guidelines before submitting a pitch*
- Please make post at least 1,500 words. Search engines prefer more in-depth articles which they rank more highly which in turn means more opportunities for click throughs to your blog. Remember people (and Google) want information!
- Please follow good SEO practices. Insert the keyword phrase at least 5 times throughout the post. Please make it sound as natural as possible!
- 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT. No duplicates from your personal blog or elsewhere.
- Please submit at least 10 high quality pictures for the blog post. If the post is a “Things to do” post please submit 1 picture for each thing to do. Feel free to source from Flickr CC/ Unsplash/ Pixabay with credit included in post.
- All commercial links will be removed automatically. Please email me for commercial link rates.
- Include a “pre-travel” guide of the city, with short paragraphs of each:
– How to get around
– Important things to pack
– Where to stay with recommended hotels
– When to go
– Important phrases in native language
- Please copy and paste text into an email, and attach photos to email (each renamed with title of the blog post)
- Please Note: I will edit text as I see fit to ensure quality and consistency of voice
In return I can offer the following…
– 2 do-follow links to blog posts relating to content or your blog homepage
– social media promotion on Facebook and Twitter tagging your social media handles
Let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to reading your submissions.