If I’m honest, when it comes to skincare and beauty I try to keep things simple and complicated free. Life is too busy to spend hours in the bathroom so I need multi-tasking products that save me time by doing more than 1 thing so when I discovered the latest moisturiser from Elizabeth Arden I added it to my skincare routine and haven’t looked back since!
Great 8™ Daily Defense Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 35 from the iconic Eight Hour® range is a beauty multi-tasker that delivers as a primer, moisturizer and SPF.
More than just a moisturizer, more than a SPF, Great 8™ is an all-in-one protector and perfector. This 8-in-1 daily moisturizer works to protect and perfect the look of skin. Packed with 8 benefits in one simple step, Great 8™ protects against the damaging effects of sun, blue light, infrared and pollution, as it hydrates, purifies, brightens and fights excess oil.
The Great 8:
- UVA/UVB protection: Broad Spectrum SPF 35
- Pollution: Protects against damaging effects of pollution
- Infrared: Helps soothes skin when exposed to heat
- Blue Light: Recent scientific studies suggest that blue light may contribute to premature photoaging
- Oil Control: Helps control excess oil and shine and minimizes look of pores with continued use
- Brighten: Leaves skin with a luminous, healthy glow
- Hydration: All day hydration helps keep skin moisturized and soothed
- Purify: Helps eliminate free radicals
Key Ingredients in Great 8 include:
- African Whitewood Tree Bark Extract: To visibly reduce oil on skin and the appearance of pores
- Deep Sea Organism Ferment: Derived from an ocean organism that thrives under extreme conditions, it helps protect, calm and soothe skin from harsh environmental exposure
- White Horehound Flower Extract: Helps to neutralize oxidative stress on the skin’s surface and helps reduce the signs of aging, while also protecting from effects of pollution and blue light
- Vitamin E Analog: Purifies the skin for a more radiant look
- Clary Sage: Brightens and evens skin tone
- Japanese Bloodgrass Extract: Provides long-lasting hydration by attracting water to the surface of the skin
I’ve been using Great 8™ as my daily moisturiser and have found this gel cream is quickly absorbed and feels really light on the skin. I love the texture and slight scent that is reminiscent of Eight Hour Cream. I found that my skin is more moisturised, radiant and refreshed and it feels healthy, strong and soothed – and I’m not the only one!
After 1 Application
92% of women agree skin feels MOISTURIZED
92% of women agree skin feels SUPPLE
92% of women agree skin looks RADIANT
92% of women agree skin looks HEALTHY
90% of women agree skin feels REFRESHED
88% of women agree skin feels SOOTHED
After 8 Weeks
93% of women agree skin looks BRIGHTER
93% of women agree skin feels SMOOTHER
83% of women agree skin tone appears more EVEN
79% of women saw a VISIBLE REDUCTION in appearance of PORES
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Great 8™ Daily Defense Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 35 is suitable for all skin types and is available in stores now for R425.00 (45 ml)