Rapid Reveal Peel is the newest product innovation from Dermalogica… and one everyone will want to get their hands on as soon as it launches on 25 October.
Everyone wants smoother, more radiant skin — but this kind of skin becomes more and more difficult to attain the older we get!!
The reason is because when we’re young our skin sheds and replenishes cells fairly quickly to recover from any damage we acquire through our lifestyle, habits and environmental exposure. Sadly as we age, our cell turnover slows down which means a longer recovery time and more opportunity for dullness, fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration to set in…
In salon chemical skin peels are one of the ways to combat this, but these can be expensive and inconvenient.
Enter Rapid Reveal Peel from Dermalogica – a new at-home peel that delivers the highest-strength (and safe) retail exfoliant offered by the skin health experts in the convenience of your own home.
This is surely one of the easiest ways to erase signs of aging and reveal your renewed radiance.
By speeding up the removal of dull cells on the surface of your skin you can reveal the brighter, smoother, healthier-looking skin below. This enhanced cell renewal helps make up for what the skin naturally loses over time. Best of all, there’s no downtime to the skin!
Key Ingredients of Rapid Reveal Peel
- A unique complex of phytoactive Alpha Hydroxy Acids helps reveal new and firmer skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by removing dulling surface debris without causing dehydration.
- Fermented plant enzymes help even skin tone by resurfacing the skin and accelerating cell turnover.
- Australian Caviar Lime Extract smoothes and brightens for a more radiant complexion.
How to Use Rapid Reveal Peel
- Twist open applicator plug and dispense product into hands.
- Lightly massage over face, neck and chest with fingertips in circular motion. Allow to activate for 3-7 minutes, depending on your skin’s sensitivity. You may experience slight tingling and/or warming.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water or wipe off with a cold, damp towel. Recommended for usage in the evening.
- A treatment of 1 x tube of Rapid Reveal Peel per week is the ideal way to achieve the best results.
An optional kick-start phase is recommended for those who are looking to achieve accelerated results. They can start by using one tube of Rapid Reveal Peel every day for 3 days. After the 3rd day, transition to using one Rapid Reveal Peel tube every week.
I tried my first tube of Rapid Reveal Peel over the weekend and xxxxxxxxxxxx
Rapid Reveal Peel comes in a 10-pack (3 mL per peel) complete with a travel bag and suction cup for increased visibility and ease of use.
It will be available from authorized Dermalogica skin care centres, concept stores and at www.dermalogica.co.za from 25th October 2018.