Little Stream Restaurant in Constantia is one of my favourite places in Cape Town, in fact, I’m a bit reluctant to share this secret spot as I love the serenity of it! I love spending time here under the shade of the huge pin oak tree enjoying the natural setting and delicious food. It’s a great place to take kids too as they love to explore the surrounding garden pathways.
Little Stream is located up Klein Constantia Road in Constantia (take the right fork off Spaanschemat River Road just after Peddlars on the Bend and keep going or type in Little Stream on Google maps here.
To enter please do the following:
“Like” both Becoming you on Facebook and Little Stream and leave a comment on this post stating you have done so.
To comment you must click the COMMENT box on the top right of this post and scroll to the bottom of the post. For an extra entry share this post on Facebook or tweet about this giveaway and leave another comment on this post to say you have done so. For each comment you get an entry, so if you “like” the pages but don’t comment you don’t get an entry!
1. “Like” Becoming you on Facebook here (if you are already a fan no need to like again you can just hop to point no 2)
2. “Like” Little Stream on Facebook here.
3. Leave a comment on this post stating you have done both the steps above!
4. For an extra entry share this post on Facebook or tweet about this giveaway and leave another comment on this post to say you have done so.
Anyone may enter this giveaway, however, the winner will need to make their own way to Little Stream Restaurant in Constantia, Cape Town. So if you don’t live in Cape Town you can enter on behalf of someone else who lives in Cape Town….
Winners will be drawn via random.org on Monday, 31 October 2011.
The winner will be announced on Tuesday, 1 November 2011 on this blog.
Klein Constantia Rd, 7806 Cape Town, South Africa
Opening Hours: Tue – Sun: 08:00am – 17:00pm
Breakfast served from 08:00am – 11:30am, lunch served from 12:00pm – 15:30pm and tea and cake is served all day!
For more info visit their Facebook page
Latest posts by Kathryn Rossiter (see all)
- Healthy Lunch Box Ideas for Kids - February 28, 2017
- Family Holidays: A visit to my childhood hometown, East London - February 27, 2017
- What I… Hila from Project Hila - February 22, 2017