Today I am thrilled to announce a new competition on Becoming you. We are partnering with Party Things, a one stop party shop, to offer you some great prizes and exclusive discounts on kids party paraphernalia!
Party Things is a great new concept in party planning allowing you to book everything for your child’s party online in one place and have it delivered to your door! They operate in the Cape Town Southern Suburbs – from Rondebosch to Muizenberg. Party Things have built up great relationships with the best suppliers in Cape Town.
The offer the following:
– themed tableware (cups, plates, serviettes, etc)
– jumping castle hire
– tables and chairs hire
– gazebo hire
– popcorn machine hire
– candyfloss machine hire
– chocolate fountain hire
– sand art sets
– party packs
– cakes, cupcakes, cake pops
– gift ideas
Now if you are a mom of a little person older than one you will realise that planning a birthday party is one of the most stressful events of the year so this on-stop-shop is a really wonderful service.
Party Things is offering a fantastic prize for one lucky Cape Town reader!
1 x Starter party kit which includes a pack of plates, cups and serviettes in a theme of the winner’s choice (excluding imported ones – see *). Number of units per item – plates and cups are usually 8-10 and serviettes are usually 16-20 in a pack.
Ranges that Party Things offers include the following:
Hello Kitty – Charmmy Kitty
Toy Story 3
Thomas the Tank Engine
Dora the Explorer
Winnie the Pooh
(Some great ideas for party themes there in case you were lost!!)
Party Things are also offering the following fabulous discounts to the winner:
50% off a jumping castle supplied by Rumble Grumble excl delivery (Booking needs to be done at least 3 months in advance as they are very popular.)
10% off a novelty cake baked by Nikki’s cakes
20% off a Sand Art party set with 14 cards. (R160 instead of R200)
HOW TO ENTER
2. For an extra entry subscribe to receive Becoming you’s daily email newsletter in your inbox by entering your email address in the box in the right hand margin. Or tell me you already have!
3. You can also qualify for another entry by sharing the competition on Facebook or Twitter (or both) Something like this: I’ve just entered to win Kids Party Things on @Becomingyoublog – click here to enter http://tinyurl.com/7nmfxuj
NB: Just remember to leave ANOTHER comment on this post to confirm you have done any of these steps for an additional entry…
This competition is open to readers ANYWHERE in South Africa. (However, obviously this excludes the discount on jumping castle and cake as delivery of these will be difficult!)
Party Things usually only delivers in Cape Town. However you are welcome to enquire about postage costs elsewhere in South Africa.
Winners will be drawn via random.org on Thursday, 16 February 2012
The winner will be announced on Friday, 17 February 2012 on this blog.
For more information or to make a purchase or booking contact Lisa from Party Things on email@example.com
Latest posts by Kathryn Rossiter (see all)
- Healthy Lunch Box Ideas for Kids - February 28, 2017
- Family Holidays: A visit to my childhood hometown, East London - February 27, 2017
- What I… Hila from Project Hila - February 22, 2017