So in less than a week I will be heading “Back to School” but this time I won’t be the student I will be the PARENT! How did that happen??
Yes, my oldest baby will be going to Grade 1. I’m so excited for him but can’t help but feel a little bit nervous too. I don’t think he has any idea about all the changes coming his way (like homework!) so is enjoying a carefree last week of holidays while his mama stresses out about buying all the right bits of uniform, reading up on all the new rules and regulations and labeling EVERY SINGLE PENCIL CRAYON!
Think of my next Wednesday when I wave goodbye to my little boy in his far-too-large shirt, super long socks, shiny new shoes and huge backpack. Not only will his life be changing but so will mine – again exciting and nerve-wracking the prospect of extra-murals, Parent-Teacher meetings and a whole new sea of moms to meet and befriend. Gulp!
To ease into the new school year I thought a little giveaway might be in order. Nothing like a competition to lift the spirits, right?
I have the following Back to School hamper to giveaway to one lucky winner.
– A Back to School immune boosting vitamin hamper valued at R1000 from Pharmachoice .
– A shoe care kit hamper from Plush valued at R460 (The runner up will also receive this hamper!)
– 2 “Grip and Go” glass water bottles from Consol Glass.
HOW TO ENTER
Follow the steps in the competition software below…
1. “Like” Becoming you on Facebook
2. “Like” Pharmachoice on Facebook
3. “Like” Consol Glass on Facebook
4. Leave a comment on this blog post telling me you have “liked” all the relevant Facebook pages and give me your Top Tip to Make Back to School a Breeze!
P.S. PharmaChoice is also running an in-store competition where you can win 20 x bursaries and hampers with some cool badges and a CD to collect. For more information visit: www.pharmachoice.co.za.
Latest posts by Kathryn Rossiter (see all)
- Healthy Lunch Box Ideas for Kids - February 28, 2017
- Family Holidays: A visit to my childhood hometown, East London - February 27, 2017
- What I… Hila from Project Hila - February 22, 2017