One of the highlights of the entertainment industry, the Golden Globes, took place in Hollywood last night and although I don’t have DSTV so can’t watch the show I’m always keen to see who wore what on the red carpet! And there were some glamorous, gorgeous gowns at the Golden Globes 2014!
One of the winners on the night happened to wear my best dress which I featured above – the lovely lacey gown with the exquisite cut out back by Valentino on Cate Blanchett!
Here are a few more of my faves…
Helen Mirren in green Jenny Packham and Reece Witherspoon in aqua Calvin Klein
Margot Robbi in a classic cream gown by Gucci and Kate Mara wearing Kate Mara wore an old Hollywood style gown by J.Mendel
Aunt and Neice Julia & Emma Roberts in black Dolce & Gabbana and Lanvin respectively
Loved the silver beaded fishtail gown by Zuhair Murad worn by Kate Beckinsale and a rather glum looking Mila Kunis in Gucci
Guiliana Rancic looked lovely in wine coloured dress by Lorena Sarbu and Jessica Chastain wearing a black Givenchy gown
Which is your favourite gown featured here?
Latest posts by Kathryn Rossiter (see all)
- Beauty Review: Midnight Recovery Concentrate from Kiehl’s - October 28, 2016
- Wonderful Indonesia: Uluwatu Temple and the Kecak Dance - October 27, 2016
- Beauty Review: My Clarins Daily Duo Routine (plus WIN) - October 26, 2016
- Introducing Becoming you Beauty Babes - October 25, 2016
- Weekend Wanderings: Nederburg Wine Estate, Paarl - October 24, 2016