Recently I got my hands on a Glossybox! The February Glossybox was the South Africa launch of this very popular international brand.
Glossybox is the ideal way to try out high-end beauty products before you buy the full-priced item. How many times have you treated yourself to an expensive product only to realise it wasn’t quite right for you? Glossybox can help you avoid expensive beauty mistakes. GlossyBox is designed to offer beauty lovers an easy way to test luxury products from international brands to find out for yourself whether they are really worth buying. All samples are selected and tested by professionals and they send the best beauty products and latest makeup trends directly to your door every month!
How Glossybox works
1. Register and subscribe to receive your monthly Glossybox.
2. Complete your Beauty Profile so the products are matched to your personal beauty requirements.
3. While you wait for your first Glossybox to arrive visit the website for the latest beauty trends and tips from professionals.
4. Receive your beautifully packaged Glossybox containing 4-5 luxury trial size products from high-end brands.
5. Delivery takes place during the first week of every month and is direct to your door.
6. In addition to luxury trial products, the box contains product information and application notes.
7. Once you’ve received your Glossybox, review any of the products via the online questionnaire and receive Glossydots.
The February Glossybox
So, the moment you have been waiting for – my review on the contents of the February box….
Watch this video (my first vlog!) to see what products I received in my Glossybox
The products included the following:
BEAUTE PACIFIQUE – Metamorphique Crème
A Vitamin A Anti-Wrinkle Cream perfect for all women from age twenty five and up (that’s me!!). This miracle product prevents and reduces existing signs of ageing while working through the deepest layers of the skin, the cream combats sun damage too! Dermatologist approved, not tested on animals and contains no ingredients from animal origin. I am expectant of transformative results but I think only time will tell… Let’s wait and see. If you bump into me and I look less haggard please mention it 😉
NESTI DANTE – Citrus and Bergamot Luxury Soap
A delicious smelling yellow soap with bergamot and citrus. Very fresh! This has already found a home in my shower to help me start the day with a little bit of luxury!
CARITA – Ideal Douceur Cotton Mask
Cotton is a special treatment for ultrasensitive skin. It immediately soothes even the most reactive skin. Within a few moments, the skin feels soothed, supple and the complexion looks more uniform and radiant. I’m eager to try this as most masque’s are too harsh for my sensitive skin and I have to remove them within seconds. Will feedback asap!
L’OCCITANE – Shea Butter Hand Cream
A lovely, creamy hand cream in a perfect handbag size – mine has already made it’s way there…. Enriched with 20% Shea Butter, this balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands without leaving an oily residue. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective hand cream. A lovely brand too!
Other products included in the Glossybox
A voucher worth R650 for a Dermascan skin analysis at BEAUTE PACIFIQUE
A gel eye-mask (great for tired mom eyes!)
A cute compact mirror (another great handbag accessory!)
For more information on Application and Ingredients for these products please visit the Glossybox website.
And if you would like to WIN a Glossybox to try out for yourself then you will be thrilled to know that I have 1 x Glossybox to giveaway!! To enter follow the steps below….
How to enter:
1. “Like” both Glossybox and Becoming you on Facebook and leave a comment on this post stating you have done so. In your comment mention what beauty product you would most like to receive in a Glossybox.
2. For an extra entry subscribe to receive Becoming you’s daily email newsletter in your inbox by entering your email address in the box in the right hand margin.
3. You can also qualify for another entry by sharing the Glossybox competition on Facebook or Twitter or both! I’ve just entered to win a #Glossybox from @Glossybox_co_za and @Becomingyoublog. Enter here http://tinyurl.com/7gw5gu8
NB: Just remember to leave an ANOTHER comment on this post to confirm you have done any of these steps for an additional entry…
This competition is open to all South African readers
Winners will be drawn via random.org on Monday, 26 March 2012
The winner will be announced on Tuesday, 27 March 2012 on this blog.
The value of the gift voucher is R130 and is not be redeemable for cash.
Thanks for entering and Good Luck!
images: Kathryn Rossiter
Latest posts by Kathryn Rossiter (see all)
- Weekend Wanderings: Asara Wine Estate, Stellenbosch - February 20, 2017
- Inspiring Interiors: Moroccan Warehouse - February 16, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Dalliance Restaurant, V&A Waterfront - February 15, 2017