Facebook is slowly rolling out new changes which include owners of pages now having to “sponsor” to have their page posts show up in the newsfeed of their fans… This might mean you’ll be seeing a little less of Becoming you‘s posts in your Facebook newsfeed, but I have found a way that might mean you won’t miss too much… YAY!
All you have to do is add Becoming you to a “list” by doing this:
How to Create A Facebook List
1. Go to your favorite Facebook Pages (ie: Becoming you) and hover over the “Like” Button at the top right.
2. Make sure the “Show in News Feed” is checked.
3. To organize your favorite pages (eg. all the blogs you read via Facebook), create a list of them by clicking “New List…” and name it something like Favourite Blogs.
4. Now that your list is made, each time you visit a page, just add them to the list by hovering over the “Like” button and selecting the name of your list you want to add them to.
5. Your lists will show up on your left hand sidebar under “Interests”. Click the list and browse through what is happening and keep up-to-date!
Alternatively if you don’t want to miss our then why not sign up to receive Becoming you in your inbox daily! Head over here to subscribe via email.
Or sign up to receive a daily email from Becoming you in your inbox here.